Business Management Minor
The Business Management minor provides students with a broad range of instructional options as professional preparation for a variety of careers.
All of the business major programs at Cabrini include a common business core which recognizes the “enterprise” nature of today’s business world that integrates the various strategic areas of business.
Students interested in careers in speciﬁc segments of the economy, such as with government organizations or private non-proﬁt business, can combine the major with one of the concentrations to provide speciﬁc skills.
Requirements for the Minor in Business Management
(all courses 3 credits unless noted)
- BUS 120 - Principles of Management
- BUS 164 - Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- HRM 200 - Human Resource Management
- BUS 231 - Personal Finance
- MKT 230 - Principles of Marketing
- BUS 351 - Management Information Systems
Total Credits for Minor: 18