The Business Department prepares students for successful careers in hundreds of business positions.
More than 250 undergraduate students major or minor in:
- business management
- human resources management
- international business
- MBA bridge minor
- sports management
- MBA 4+1 Program
Building on Cabrini’s liberal-arts core, discipline-specific courses blend theory with practice to prepare graduates for the professional workforce.
Regardless of the course, the business faculty combine academic qualifications and professional experience. The result is well-rounded graduates who are ready for success in the business world.
Students might find the use of a concentration useful in customizing the major to meet diverse career goals. Students should consult with their faculty advisor about the use of concentrations.
- Nonproﬁt Management: Department requirements plus three upper-division non-proﬁt management courses (BUS 312, MKT 382, and a three-credit course approved by the department).
- Public Administration: Department requirements plus FIN/POL 307, POL 213 or POL 324, and SOW 402.
- Advertising: Department requirements plus MKT 365 and two from the following: COM 360, COM 366, GRA 253, GRA 318, and GRA 319.
Accounting majors can take two graduate Master of Accounting (MAcc) courses during their senior year and then complete their graduate degree with only eight additional courses.
Through new partnerships, students can achieve a master’s degree on an accelerated schedule.
Scholarships and Study Abroad
Business students in good academic standing who demonstrate financial need can apply for scholarships and awards.
- Remley Scholarship - PDF
- Heiberger Scholarship for Study Abroad
- Pearse Construction Ireland Study Abroad Award
- Sons of St. Patrick Ireland Study Abroad Scholarship
The Business Department is a member of the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs.