The Psychology Department prepares students for a variety of fields within psychology and related disciplines.
Based on a generalist model, the program gives heavy emphasis to readying students for graduate study and in learning those skills necessary to function effectively in a field based on empirical research.
Departmental advisors help select courses across clusters of courses offered in Biological, Developmental, Clinical and Professional, Cognitive and Learning/Behavioral, Personality, and Social Psychology.
The Psychology Department Handbook includes in-depth information about the Psychology major, minor, what to expect throughout the program, course descriptions, career information, and much more.
The Psychology Department Handbook includes in-depth information about the Psychology major, what to expect throughout the program, course descriptions, career information, important forms, and more.
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research
- Eye on Psi Chi
- Psychology Virtual Library
- Psych Web
- Psychological Tutorials and Demonstrations
- Cognitive Psychology Online Laboratory
- Classics in the History of Psychology
- Psychology Careers
- American Sociological Association
- The National Association of Social Workers
- Statistics On the Web
- Cabrini College's Holy Spirit Library
APA Writing Style Links