Resources for Honors Students
Below are a number of online resources to support Honors students in their academic careers and in their continued exploration of the vibrant communities around Cabrini.
Scholarship, Publication, Conferencing, and Employment Opportunities for Honors Students
- The National Collegiate Honors Council is a non-profit organization committed to supporting and developing honors programs across the country.
- The Council also sponsors an annual Conference which rotates meetings across the country. Select students may apply to present their research here. www.nchchonors.org
- The Northeast Regional Honors Council is the regional division of the NCHC for Cabrini College and affords students support and conference opportunities as well. www.nrhchonors.org
- The National Collegiate Honors Council maintains a database of scholarship programs of particular interest to Honors Program students. www.nchchonors.org/faculty-directors/scholarship-programs
- The Council on Undergraduate Research publishes a national list of undergraduate journals that afford publishing opportunities. www.cur.org/resources/students/undergraduate_journals
- Cabrini University hosts an annual Research, Arts, & Scholarship Symposium where our students can publicly share their best work. www.cabrini.edu/Symposium
- Cabrini publishes the most exemplary student research in the college’s own Cabrini University Undergraduate Research Journal.
- The Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium for Higher Education (SEPCHE) is a consortium of eight independent higher education institutions in the greater Philadelphia region. The consortium annually collaborates to provide opportunities for students to share their research and present their findings in a professional academic setting at the SEPCHE Honors Conference. www.sepche.org
- The Washington Center is a very distinguished internship program. Students spend a semester taking courses and interning in Washington, DC. The experience is great for resume building and preparation for graduate or professional school. www.twc.edu
- Philly.com offers information to students about the latest job opportunities, resume listings, and networking advice. www.philly.com/philly/jobs/students