Alpha Phi Sigma
Alpha Phi Sigma (Kappa Sigma Chapter) is an international honor society recognizing outstanding performance in the field of criminology and criminal justice with a mission is to:
- promote analytical thinking, rigorous scholarship, and lifelong learning
- keep abreast of the advances in scientific research
- elevate the standards of the criminal justice professions
- sustain in the public mind the benefit and necessity of education and professional training
Undergraduate eligibility for criminology majors and minors requires the completion of 45 credits, with at least four courses in criminology from Cabrini University with a criminology average of 3.2, an overall GPA of 3.3, and rank in the top third of the class.
- For more information, visit alphaphisigma.org.