Academic Honesty Board
It is the responsibility of the Academic Honesty Board to uphold and protect the academic integrity of the Cabrini University community.
The Academic Honesty Board shall be composed of the dean for Academic Affairs, five full-time faculty members, and five full-time undergraduate students.
- The faculty members shall be chosen by the Faculty Assembly and each shall serve two-year terms.
- Faculty will serve on a rotating basis so that as nearly as possible, two faculty members return each year.
- Faculty may serve up to three consecutive two-year terms.
The full-time undergraduate students will be selected by the Student Government Association and will serve one-year terms. Students may serve more than one term, but no more than three consecutive terms.
When the Board convenes to hear a case, an equal number of faculty and students must be present, with no fewer than three faculty and three students.
The Academic Honesty Board will have the following responsibilities:
- To hear and decide all student appeals of academic dishonesty charges, determining greater or lesser likelihood of a violation having occurred
- In instances of serious violations or two or more violations, the Board may consider suspension, dismissal, or alternative penalties