Grace Hall, Room 135
Monday - Friday 9am - 6:00pm
The Center for Student Success manages the following departments throughout campus:
- Academic Counseling
- Accessibility Resource Center
- Career and Professional Development
- Enrollment Retention
- First-Year Experience and Student Transitions
- Math Resource Center
- Peer Tutoring
- Professional Advising
- SOAR Program
- Writing Center
Student Success Resources
School Supply Pantry
The CSS has binders, notebooks, folders, pens, pencils, highlighters, index cards, and a number of other school supplies available for free for students in need.
If you are in need of school supplies please complete the form below. We will fill your order to the best of our ability.
- Complete the School Supply Order Form here.
- We will check the orders weekly and email you when your order is ready to pick up in the Center for Student Success, Grace Hall, Room 135.
- If you do not receive a response from us please email email@example.com
- Please note, supplies are limited. We will fill orders as long as the supplies requested are available. Please only request what you need.
Student Success Checklists
Technology Problems - Need Help Accessing Classes?
Go to your course’s CabriniLearn page (enter via the Cabrini Portal or learn.cabrini.edu) for more information about specific courses. If you cannot access your class site or have any other technical problems, reach out to Cabrini’s 24/7 ITR Help Line at:
- Phone: 610-902-8366
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do encounter problems, also remember to communicate this to your faculty member as soon as possible.
- Check here for updates from the Registrar.
- Wednesday, January 26, is the last day to add/drop for the Spring 2021 Semester.
- Wednesday, April 20, is the withdrawal deadline for full-term classes.
- Monday, May 9, is the last day to declare pass/fail for approved general elective classes.
Preregistration Dates: Registration for Summer/Fall 2022 classes will open on the following dates.
- Seniors - Monday, April 4th
- Juniors - Monday, April 4th
- Sophomores - Wednesday, April 6th
- First-Year Students - Friday, April 8th
Eligible students can register online via the Cabrini Portal, but if you encounter any problems or need assistance, email email@example.com with your name, Cabrini ID#, and specific problem.
- If you have a financial or other hold preventing you from registering and you have questions, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org. All email requests should be sent via your official Cabrini email account.
- Students with priority registration may still access the registration site one day earlier than their regularly scheduled registration start date.
Center for Student Success Services
All academic support services offered by the Center for Student Success remain available throughout the semester. CSS staff can connect in person or via email, phone, or video conferencing and are here to help!
To schedule a meeting in the CSS or for general questions about support services, contact us:
- Phone: 610-902-8373
- Email: email@example.com
Academic Coaching/Professional Advising
Professional Advisors (Personal Success Coaches and Academic Probation Counselors) will be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am-4:30 pm to consult with students.
Appointments will be conducted in person or via phone, Collaborate, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams, based on the student’s preference.
Students may schedule appointments with their Professional Advisor by emailing them directly:
- Shana DeRosa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angelica Martinez: email@example.com
- Maritza DeJesus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students with recurring appointments on academic probation and those who have been assigned a Personal Success Coach through enrollment in COL 132 will be contacted by their Coach and/or Probation Counselor to schedule a meeting.
If any other student is in need of academic coaching assistance (help with study habits) and wishes to connect with a Professional Advisor (Personal Success Coach), please email Shana DeRosa, Director of Academic Advising, at email@example.com.
Writing Center, Math Resource Center, and Subject Area tutoring services are available to students in face-to-face and online sessions. Check out our schedule at cabrini.mywconline.com for details.
For more information about our Centers and programs, visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility Resource Center (ARC)
ARC students may reach out to email@example.com regarding questions or concerns related to services or accommodations.
Access Plus: ARC students enrolled in the Access Plus program will be contacted by their Student Accessibility Specialist and will continue to receive support services, which will be available by email or virtual meetings online.
Accommodations for additional testing time will be in place for timed online assessments, assuming the submission of a student VISA accommodation letter to instructors in advance of the assessment.
Students using a screen reader for documents posted online, please contact your instructor and the ARC if you are experiencing any difficulties opening documents or using screen reader technology to access posted information.
For guidance about strategies for learning online, students may contact the office or go to https://www.learnhowtobecome.org/career-resource-center/student-success-online-college/
Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD)
CCPD staff will be available Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm.
Learn about CCPD programs here.
Students may schedule career counseling appointments in advance through Handshake or by emailing a CCPD Staff Member directly.
- Debra Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachael Gartner - email@example.com
Appointments will be conducted in person or via phone, Collaborate, or Microsoft Teams, based on the student’s preference.
Internships: Please note that the deadline to apply for Fall Internships is Wednesday, September 7. Students can access the required paperwork here and should submit it directly to the CCPD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University
Students needing to take a leave of absence for the Fall 2022 semester or permanently withdraw from Cabrini University should contact Dr. Kimberly Boyd at email@example.com.
To add, drop, or withdrawal from a class after a deadline, contact Dr. Richie Gebauer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly L. Boyd, PhD
Dean for Retention and Student Success
Richie Gebauer, EdD
Assistant Dean for Retention and Student Success