Grace Hall, Room 135
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:00pm
The Center for Student Success manages the following departments throughout campus:
- Academic Counseling
- Accessibility Resource Center
- Career and Professional Development
- Enrollment Retention
- First-Year Experience and Student Transitions
- Math Resource Center
- Peer Tutoring
- Professional Advising
- SOAR Program
- Writing Center
Student Success Resources
Partner School Information
School Supply Pantry
The CSS has binders, notebooks, folders, pens, pencils, highlighters, index cards, and a number of other school supplies available for free for students in need.
If you are in need of school supplies please complete the form below. We will fill your order to the best of our ability.
- Complete the School Supply Order Form here.
- We will check the orders weekly and email you when your order is ready to pick up in the Center for Student Success, Grace Hall, Room 135.
- If you do not receive a response from us please email email@example.com
- Please note, supplies are limited. We will fill orders as long as the supplies requested are available. Please only request what you need.
Student Success Checklists
- Check here for updates from the Registrar.
- Wednesday, January 26, is the last day to add/drop for the Spring 2021 Semester.
- Wednesday, April 20, is the withdrawal deadline for full-term classes.
- Monday, May 9, is the last day to declare pass/fail for approved general elective classes.
Preregistration Dates: Registration for Summer/Fall 2022 classes will open on the following dates.
- Seniors - Monday, April 4th
- Juniors - Monday, April 4th
- Sophomores - Wednesday, April 6th
- First-Year Students - Friday, April 8th
Eligible students can register online via the Cabrini Portal, but if you encounter any problems or need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, Cabrini ID#, and specific problem.
- If you have a financial or other hold preventing you from registering and you have questions, contact the email@example.com. All email requests should be sent via your official Cabrini email account.
- Students with priority registration may still access the registration site one day earlier than their regularly scheduled registration start date.
Center for Student Success Services
All academic support services offered by the Center for Student Success remain available throughout the semester. CSS staff can connect in person or via email, phone, or video conferencing and are here to help!
To schedule a meeting in the CSS or for general questions about support services, contact us:
- Phone: 610-902-8373
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Coaching/Professional Advising
Professional Advisors (Personal Success Coaches and Academic Probation Counselors) will be available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am-4:30 pm to consult with students.
Appointments will be conducted in person or via phone, Collaborate, Zoom, or Microsoft Teams, based on the student’s preference.
Students may schedule appointments with their Professional Advisor by emailing them directly:
- Shana DeRosa: email@example.com
- Angelica Martinez: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maritza DeJesus: email@example.com
Students with recurring appointments on academic probation and those who have been assigned a Personal Success Coach through enrollment in COL 132 will be contacted by their Coach and/or Probation Counselor to schedule a meeting.
If any other student is in need of academic coaching assistance (help with study habits) and wishes to connect with a Professional Advisor (Personal Success Coach), please email Shana DeRosa, Director of Academic Advising, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Writing Center, Math Resource Center, and Subject Area tutoring services are available to students in face-to-face and online sessions. Check out our schedule at cabrini.mywconline.com for details.
Accessibility Resource Center (ARC)
ARC students may reach out to email@example.com regarding questions or concerns related to services or accommodations.
Access Plus: ARC students enrolled in the Access Plus program will be contacted by their Student Accessibility Specialist and will continue to receive support services, which will be available by email or virtual meetings online.
Accommodations for additional testing time will be in place for timed online assessments, assuming the submission of a student VISA accommodation letter to instructors in advance of the assessment.
Students using a screen reader for documents posted online, please contact your instructor and the ARC if you are experiencing any difficulties opening documents or using screen reader technology to access posted information.
For guidance about strategies for learning online, students may contact the office or go to https://www.learnhowtobecome.org/career-resource-center/student-success-online-college/
Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD)
CCPD staff will be available Monday through Friday from 9am-5pm.
Students may schedule career counseling appointments in advance through Handshake or by emailing a CCPD Staff Member directly.
Appointments will be conducted in person or via phone, Collaborate, or Microsoft Teams, based on the student’s preference.
Internships: Please note that the deadline to apply for Fall Internships is Wednesday, September 7. Students can access the required paperwork here and should submit it directly to the CCPD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave of Absence or Withdrawal from the University
Kimberly L. Boyd, PhD
Dean for Retention and Student Success