How to Connect to CabriniGuest
The Cabrini Guest Network is for the convenience of visitors and guests. The Guest Network offers basic web browsing and is limited to services that are publicly available.
Configuring Devices to Use CabriniGuest
Cabrini College community members should connect to Eduroam, the guest network is not intended for long-term or extended use. See Cabrini Guest Restrictions below for more details.
Connecting to CabriniGuest:
Please Note: These instructions may be slightly different depending on your wireless device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc)
- Select and connect to the "cabriniguest" network from your list of currently available networks.
- Open any internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc), if you do not see the following screen, browse to any website (google.com, yahoo.com, whitehouse.gov, etc)
- Enter your email address, and click "Log In"
- If you receive an error, click "Proceed", "Continue", or navigate to any website.
- You should now be connected to the internet.