CabriniGuest Wireless Network Connection Instructions
It is important that Students, Faculty, and Staff of the Cabrini College Community should not connect to the Cabrini Guest network. The Cabrini Guest network is a special wireless network that is only for visitors to the college. This guest network has reduced speed, browsing restrictions and the necessity to re-authenticate every disconnect or 8 hours. For the best speed and browsing experience, connect to CabriniWireless. Members of the College can register and connect their wireless device by going to http://www.cabrini.edu/itr/wireless
Connecting to CabriniGuest
Please Note: These instructions may be slightly different depending on your wireless device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc)
- Select and connect to the "cabriniguest" network from your list of currently available networks.
- Open any internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc), if you do not see the following screen, browse to any website (google.com, yahoo.com, whitehouse.gov, etc)
- Enter your email address, and click "Log In"
- If you receive an error, click "Proceed", "Continue", or navigate to any website.
- You should now be connected to the internet.