Reading CabriniOne Email Using an Internet Browser
There are two methods to use an internet browser to read your regular CabriniOne email. Please note that these directions do not apply to full-time employees using Microsoft Exchange email.
Besides reading and sending emails, you can also perform the following actions within this interface, among others:
- Check your email quota.
- Empty your Trash folder, whose messages need to be cleaned out in order to keep you under your quota (right-click the Trash folder and select Empty Trash)
- Create, save and export contacts and contact groups within the Address Book
- Add automatic spell checking (available in the Options tab, in the General Mail section)
- Enable auto-reply to incoming email (available in the Options tab, in the Vacation Message section)
- Customize the view of the webmail interface (available in the Options tab, in the Layout section)
- Filter your email with customzied rules (available in the Options tab, in the Mail Filters section
- Change the color of the webmail interface by clicking the swatches at the top right
Personal Email Alias and Email Forwarding
To set up a personal email alias or email forwarding, please see our Setting Up Email Forwarding guide for instructions.