Setting Up Email Forwarding
Note: Exchange email users should not use these instructions; rather, they should make a Rule in Outlook to forward email.
- Log into https://accounts.cabrini.edu.
- Next to your email account in the table on the bottom of the screen, click the Forwarding link (next to an icon of a person with an arrow to their left).
- On the Mail Forwarding Settings page, make sure to check the "Forward it to this address:" box and enter your non-Cabrini address.
- It is suggested that you uncheck "Put it in my email@example.com mailbox", which would keep a duplicate copy in your Cabrini mailbox. By leaving the option checked, a duplicate copy of every email will remain in the Cabrini account, ultimately affecting your email storage quota.
- Click the Update button at the bottom.