Antoinette Iadarola, Ph.D. (1992-2008)
During Dr. Iadarola's tenure, the College experienced tremendous growth. Undergraduate enrollment increased from 732 to 1,700, and the number of resident students tripled, to about 1,000. The endowment and annual operating budget increased exponentially, and the College saw $100 million in capital improvements.
The College raised its regional and national profile among Catholic, co‑educational colleges. New and renovated buildings during Dr. Iadarola's tenure included the Dixon Athletic Center, Founder's Hall, the Bruckmann Chapel, several residence halls, the Center for Science, Education and Technology (now the Iadarola Center), and the Edith Robb Dixon Field.
Sister Eileen Currie, MSC ’66(1982-92)
Under Sister Eileen, groundbreaking curriculum change came when the faculty voted to make community service a requirement. Cabrini was recognized as one of the first colleges in the country, and the first in Pennsylvania, to integrate community service into the core curriculum.
Enrollment climbed to 720 undergraduates, with 300 more in master's programs and the Continuing Education Division. A new degree-completion program called Cabrini Organizational Management Program was a success for adult learners.
Sister Mary Louise Sullivan, MSC ’63, Ph.D. (1972-82)
During Sister Mary Louise's tenure, the College grew rapidly. Student activities and athletic programs expanded, including a Black Student Union, International Club, co-ed Athletic Association, service programs, women's volleyball team, and men's basketball team.
Construction began for seven new student residences or houses on Residential Boulevard, and the College's first student activity building, the Widener Center, opened. New academic areas were developed, including English and Communications, psychology and social science departments, and the College received approval to begin its first master's degree program, in education.
Sister Regina Casey, MSC (1969-72)
Sister Casey was responsible for substantial advances in the student body and in adult education. In 1970, male students were admitted, and in 1971, Cabrini's Evening Division, aimed at working men and women, opened.
In 1972, Cabrini became the only suburban college to participate in the federal Career Opportunities Program, through which older students earned degrees. Sister Regina then was appointed Superior General of the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.
Sister Gervase Lapadula, MSC (1968-69)
Sister Gervase established the College's first development department, which led in 1969 to the first fundraising campaign, raising $5,000.
Sister Gervase dedicated Woodcrest, the College's first modern residence hall.
Sister Ursula Infante, MSC (1957-1967)
Sister Ursula Infante first visited Woodcrest Estate in 1954, and became founding president of Cabrini College in 1957, with 43 students in the first class.
Sister Ursula dedicated the College's first buildings, including Sacred Heart Hall (now Founder's Hall), the Bruckmann Memorial Chapel, and the Holy Spirit Library.